$410 per person | 9am- 5pm
Scheduled by appointment Mon-Fri.
Included in Course:
Once you are registered:
- ASA’s “Sailing Made Easy” Text Book
- The Handbook of Georgia Boating Laws and Responsibilities
- U.S. Coast Guard U.S Aids to Navigation System
- A Boaters Guide to the Federal Requirements for Recreational Boats
Once you are certified:
- ASA Logbook to keep track of your certifications and hours
WHAT TO BRING:
White or Tan soled sneakers or boatshoes. Dark soled shoes will scuff the deck of the boats
Sunscreen & Sunglasses
Plan for lunch! You will have a 1 hour lunch break. You may bring a bagged lunch. Holiday Marina has a restaurant, The Twisted Oar. And there are many restaurants on Lake Lanier Islands Pkwy nearby.
We sail under all kind of weather conditions. Yes, even rain! Check the weather before you come and dress appropriately. If the Dock Master deems the weather too bad for sailing, instruction and review will continue in the classroom or on the dock until the weather passes.