Coastal Navigation (105)
No Experience or sail training required. This is a course that will enhance any future sailing you do by helping you find your way safely.
This course will allow you to:
- Develop your competency in visual navigation
- Plot fixes to establish your actual position
- Plot Dead Reckoning courses to sail
- Make course corrections based on established fix
- Take bearings with a handbearing compass
- Identify and correct for set and drift conditions
Atlanta – Coastal Navigation (105) – $395.00
|Session 1||Lake Lanier (3-day Classroom Course)||January 12, 19, 26|
|Session 2||Lake Lanier (3-Day Classroom Course)||July 13, 20, August 3|
|Session 3||Lake Lanier (3-Day Classroom Course)||November 9, 16, 23|
Pensacola – Coastal Navigation (105) – $350.00
Home Study Course – Work at your own pace, then call to schedule your written test.
Option: Home-study, plus 2 hrs. instruction $425.00. Call (850) 432-3199.