Coastal Navigation (105)
No Experience or sail training required. This is a course that will enhance any future sailing you do by helping you find your way safely.
This course will allow you to:
- Develop your competency in visual navigation
- Plot fixes to establish your actual position
- Plot Dead Reckoning courses to sail
- Make course corrections based on established fix
- Take bearings with a handbearing compass
- Identify and correct for set and drift conditions
Coastal Navigation (105) – $395.00
|Session 1||January 9, 16,30|
|Session 2||July 10, 17, 31 SOLD OUT|
|Session 3||Aug 14, 21, 28
CALL NOW TO REGISTER:
Enrollment Terms and Conditions:
Fourteen (14) days prior to class we have our captains committed. If you reschedule 14 days or less of your scheduled class, the change will be subject to a $100.00 transfer fee. No refunds. Thank you for your understanding.