Coastal Navigation (105)
No Experience or sail training required. This is a course that will enhance any future sailing you do by helping you find your way safely.
This course will allow you to:
- Develop your competency in visual navigation
- Plot fixes to establish your actual position
- Plot Dead Reckoning courses to sail
- Make course corrections based on established fix
- Take bearings with a handbearing compass
- Identify and correct for set and drift conditions
Atlanta – Coastal Navigation (105) – $395.00
|Session 1||Lake Lanier (3-day Classroom Course)||July 8th, 15th and July 29th|
|Session 2||Lake Lanier (3-Day Classroom Course)||November 4th, 11th and Dec.1st|
Pensacola – Coastal Navigation (105) – $350.00
Home Study Course – Work at your own pace, then call to schedule your written test.
Classroom instruction also available at $40/hour. Call (850) 432-3199.
* Coastal Navigation is not currently available at our Columbia, SC location.