Happy Sails Club
Once students have finished the basic keelboat class (BKB 101) and received certification, they have the option of joining Lake Murray’s Happy Sails Club.
Other sailors (with appropriate certification or experience) are also welcome to join the club.
By joining the Happy Sails Club, you can feel like a boat owner without the hassles and costs of boat ownership. Wow! How else can you sail as much as you like without owning your own boat?
The benefits of membership are many:
- Enjoy sailing at a fraction of the cost of boat ownership!
- Sail as much as you like (no kidding!) on any of the boats in our fleet up to 25 feet.
- Pay no additional rental or usage fees.
- Reserve a boat up to 72 hours in advance.
- Never miss a beautiful day of sailing while doing repairs on your boat.
- Enjoy The Happy Sails Club activities, such as seamanship clinics, moonlight sails, flotilla socials, etc.
- One time initiation fee of $795 (We wave $250 of this for recent LSA graduates)
- Monthly fee of $119