Find your way safely!
This course will allow you to:
- Develop your competency in visual navigation
- Plot fixes to establish your actual position
- Plot Dead Reckoning courses to sail
- Make course corrections based on established fix
- Take bearings with a handbearing compass
- Identify and correct for set and drift conditions
Classes are 9am-5pm with a 1 hour lunchbreak
$420 per person | 9am- 5pm every day
Class dates are not interchangeable.
|Jan 8, 15, 29|
|Aug 13, 20, 27 (SOLD OUT!)|
|Oct 22, 23, Nov 5|
Included in Course:
Once you are registered:
- ASA’s “Coastal Navigation, Advanced Cruising Techniques” Text Book & CD
- Practice Chart
- Exam Review
Give us a call at (770) 945-8810
Fill out the form below
We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about the course!
Office Hours: Every Day 9am-5pm
This course includes homework, we recommend you register at least a month in advance so you get sufficient practice in before the first class!